Welcome

Hello all who are interested in following Elder Mike Jones through his mission. I will be posting pictures, letters and thoughts on my missionary. A big thanks goes to The Donner family for all they have done.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 4th 2010

I dropped Elder Jones off at the MTC yesterday. He was so ready to go that we went 15 minutes early. There was a quick hug for me and a fast picture by Dusty and he was walking away with another Elder helping him. It went so fast I didn't cry until I was driving away. I already miss him and can't wait to hear from him. We spent every moment here in Utah visiting family and friends and temples. It was an amazing time together. I'm going to try and figure out how to do a slide show so I can get all the pictures in and not take up so much room. What a wonderful journey our family has started!!

1 comment:

  1. He will be such a wonderful missionary! He was so prepared!

    ReplyDelete