Welcome

Hello all who are interested in following Elder Mike Jones through his mission. I will be posting pictures, letters and thoughts on my missionary. A big thanks goes to The Donner family for all they have done.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Nov 8th 2010 Finally something with a little meat in it. :)

Ya I know about the elder going to Hawaii from sister Donner. Josh told me about the package and I'm not quite sure when stake conference is. I did know about Kyra and that's good. (Kyra coaches varsity cheer at Thunderbird and her girls just made it to Nationals on Saturday) My goodness you would be surprised how many people are out there who just love to talk. I feel like I'm one of the rudest missionaries alive cause I'm always interrupting and trying to get the conversation back on the gospel. Right now we have 2 people with a baptism date. One her name is Kelsey Bench, she is really nice but she is a major blonde. OMGoodness always worried about makeup and hair-Which she has a bunch of I might add...her hair is the best way to describe her POOFY! I don't think she understands some of the subjects. The next is Angela is Angela Dodson who is 17 so her mom wont sign her baptism papers so we need to wait till the day after her 18th birthday in May :( so I wont be here anymore. Then we have 2 more who are almost there, 1 is Branden Craven who is 19 but his mom does not want him to get baptized and he wants to but he wont cause he wants his mom's support. Then we have Zach Greezley who has been studying the church for a year and is golden, we will set his date today.
Love Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment